Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Soda Song

Summer is here. Finally. I sponsor soda. Ha ha! Enjoy!


Shake it up and here we go
Sizzle, fizzle, overflow
It can come in a bottle
It can come in a can
It's bubbly, it's bubbly
It's soda, man!

Take a sip--it's sweet and tarty
Now what's that sound? Your mouth's havin' a party
10 good drinks? It's at the top!
It's soda pop! It's soda pop!

You need a drink on a hot summer's day
You need soda, soda hear me say!
But drink it all at once or you'll say, "rats!"
'Cause your bottle of soda will go kinda flat.

It goes good with everything--the old and the new
You can have it with breakfast, lunch, and dinner too!
Drink some soda like you should
Any kind of soda will do you good

So drink it today, nothin' can really go wrong
And now, you've heard the soda song!

Word.

2 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Kasidy, I love your new poems !
I especially like the part in the soda song that says "your mouth's havin' a party. When I was little I used to hold the soda in my mouth for the fizz to stop. Hmm, don't remember if it ever did. I love you and all your imagination that makes you so creative. Love, Grandma Judy

Unknown said...

Hello :] I just read your Soda Song and I think it's absolutely adorable! I'm writing a speech for forensics and it's about soda, so if your dad says it's ok, maybe you could email me and we can talk about if you'd be alright with me using a part of your song as the introduction to my speech :]

-Tiana
tiana.h.pitre@gmail.com